Monalisa Chinda is a Nigerian actress, film producer, television personality and media personality. She was born on the 13th of September, 1974. Today, the actress turns 43.
Below are Eight things you didn’t know about her…
- She was born in Port Harcourt, Rivers State to an Ikwerre father and an Igbo mother.
- She is the first born in her family of two sons and four daughters.
- She attended Army Children’s School GRA for Primary and then Archdeacon Crowther Memorial Girls’ School, Elelenwo, for Secondary.
- She obtained a degree in Theatre Arts from the University of Port Harcourt.
- Monalisa’s first major movie was Pregnant Virgin, which she did in 1996.
- In 2007 her road to stardom kicked off when she started appearing in the television soap Heaven’s Gate
- She has a column (Monalisa Code) in the Saturday edition of The Sun Newspapers where she writes on social issues and relationships.
- She is a consultant with Royal Arts Academy, a media school known for breeding new talents, in acting, directing, and screenwriting
Happy birthday to her!